Meet Dr. Miller
Rebecca Miller, OD, is a Certified Therapeutic Optometric Specialist and Certified Glaucoma Specialist focusing on ocular disease management and Pre- and Post-Operative Cataract and Refractive Surgery care.
After her graduation with a BS in Biology from Purdue University, Dr. Miller attended the InterAmerican University of Puerto Rico School of Optometry. Dr. Miller has extensive experience working with surgical patients, as well as Dry Eye Syndrome, Glaucoma, and Diabetes expertise.
Formal Education and Training
- BS – Purdue University (2008)
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) – InterAmerican University of Puerto Rico School of Optometry (2012)
- Externship – Michiana Eye Center, Indiana (2011)
Dr. Miller was awarded the Best Thesis Award for Class of 2012 and presented her paper at the American Academy of Optometry meeting that same year.
As part of her commitment to staying on top of the latest developments in optometry, Dr. Miller is a member of the following organizations:
- Texas Optometric Association
- American Academy of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Tarrant County Optometric Association (Vice President 2015-16)
Dr. Miller is married with one child. She enjoys spending time with her family, running, hiking, and passionately following Purdue University football.