Meet Dr. Sietmann
Paul J Sietmann, OD has been practicing Optometry in Texas since 1987. During that time, he spent 10 years working with a group of tertiary care glaucoma specialists and another 15 years working with general and refractive surgery ophthalmology practices as well as general optometric practices. His daughter and son both attend The University of Texas at Dallas. He and his wife attend Hope Fellowship Church in Frisco Texas.
- Graduated from Marshalltown Senior High (Marshalltown, Iowa) 1979.
- University of Iowa, Bachelor of Science, 1983.
- Illinois College of Optometry, Doctor of Optometry, 1987.
Professional Licensure and Certifications
- Texas Optometry Board, 1987. License No. 3849TG.
- California State Board of Optometry, 1987. License No. 8858.
- Illinois Board of Optometry, 1987. License No. 046-008062.
- International Association of Boards of Examiners in Optometry Treatment and Management of Ocular Disease Certification, 1987.
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Ocular Therapy Certification, 1993
- Texas Optometry Board, Licensed Therapeutic Optometrist, 1994.
- Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry, Ophthalmic Laser Certification, 1994.
- Texas Optometry Board, Licensed Glaucoma Specialist, 2002.
- American Board of Optometry, Diplomate, 2012.