Dr. Parsha Forouzan
Meet Dr. Parsha Forouzan – Ophthalmologist
Parsha Forouzan, M.D., M.S., is a Board Eligible ophthalmologist specializing in oculoplastic surgery and blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery. He received his Doctorate of Medicine from the University of Texas Health Sciences Center in Houston, graduating as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. Following the completion of his medical degree, Dr. Forouzan had an internship in internal medicine at the Baylor College of Medicine. He found his passion for reconstructive, aesthetic, and blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery while he pursued his residency in ophthalmology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. He remained at UT Southwestern to complete a one-year oculoplastic fellowship.
Formal Education and Training
- B.S. – University of Houston (2012)
- M.S. – University of Houston (2013)
- M.D. – University of Texas Health Sciences Center at Houston (2017)
- Internship – Baylor College of Medicine (2017-2018)
- Residency – University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2018-2021)
- Fellowship – University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2021-2022)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Texas Ophthalmologic Association
- Dallas Academy of Ophthalmology
Get to Know Dr. Forouzan
When he’s not taking care of his patients, Dr. Forouzan loves to spend time with his wife and dog, explore new restaurants in Dallas, and travel abroad. Some of his other hobbies include going on road trips, hiking, staying fit at the gym, and playing sports like basketball. In addition to English, he is fluent in Farsi and knows medical Spanish.
Make an Appointment with Dr. Forouzan
If you’re in the Plano, Frisco, or Dallas area and are seeking an experienced, trustworthy ophthalmologist, please contact Dr. Parsha Forouzan today or call (214) 613-0184 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you and working with you to ensure your eyes are always in optimal health.