AcrySof® IQ PanOptix® Cataract Lens
Dr. Dain Brooks and the team at Brooks Eye Associates have remained industry leaders in cataract surgery in part because they adopt the latest and greatest medical advancements. One such technology is the leading-edge AcrySof® IQ PanOptix® Trifocal IOL — the first and only trifocal lens in the US, offering balanced near, mid-range, and far vision for cataract surgery patients.
Focusing Our Vision on North Texas
At Brooks Eye Associates, we’re focused on helping you and your family enjoy a lifetime of the best possible vision.
With our comprehensive eye center conveniently located in Plano, comprehensive eye care is closer than you think.
Benefits of the PanOptix® Lens
When the AcrySof® IQ PanOptix® Trifocal IOL was approved in the middle of 2019, it became the first and only trifocal approved by the FDA. Dr. Brooks and his staff were one of the first surgery teams in the region to have access to this lens, and it’s been a revelation for patients whose vision it restored.
The PanOptix® stands out for its ability to correct vision across all distances in equal measure. This makes it an unrivaled solution for patients with astigmatism!
Even beyond its multi-distance correction, the PanOptix® offers these benefits:
- Unparalleled near and middle vision — The center of the lens provides better near and middle vision correction than most other IOLs. This is ideal for reading, computer use, and watching TV!
- No blur — There are no blurry spots on the PanOptix®, meaning all vision is clear.
- Better colors — The PanOptix® provides brighter and more intense color vision.
- Reduced light sensitivity — PanOptix® patients report less issues with glare or bright lights.
- Less, or no, need for glasses — Because the PanOptix® corrects and sharpens vision, it can decrease or eliminate your dependence on eyewear!
Are You A Candidate for AcrySof® IQ PanOptix®?
The AcrySof® IQ PanOptix® Trifocal IOL is an unprecedented solution for cataract patients, especially those with a corneal astigmatism, providing smooth vision over multiple distances. It’s an exceptional solution for anyone who reads or uses screens a moderate amount, or who simply doesn’t want to rely on eyewear after their procedure.
However, the best way to find the right solution for your needs is to schedule a consultation at Brooks Eye Associates. We aren’t just market leaders in cataract surgery, with our highly experienced eye surgeon Dr. Brooks and our practice’s advanced procedure: we also take the time to communicate with each patient, to understand their vision and lifestyle, so that whichever IOL we recommend, we know it can truly improve their quality of life.
To learn more about how we can improve your vision, call Brooks Eye Associates today or schedule an appointment online now to restore or improve your eyesight for years to come!